RET How to Apply
Application deadline: February 22, 2013
Notification of Acceptance: March 22, 2013
Fill out the online application. To complete your application, the following items must be postmarked by the application deadline:
- Sample of a curriculum or lesson you have designed (physical science topic preferred)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (One must be from a direct supervisor)
For the statement of purpose, please keep your answer to under 1000 words. Please address the following questions in your statement:
- What are your professional development goals and how do you think this summer program will help you to meet them?
- How do you envision using this research experience in your classroom? How will the experience influence your classroom?
- What else makes you a good candidate for this program?
Teachers can check on which items have been received in our office to ensure their application is complete through our Application Status page. Paper applications and supporting materials can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the CCMR office (If recommendation letters are emailed, they must be emailed directly from the recommender's account).
CCMR RET Program
631 Clark Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Fax: (607) 255-3957
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a middle school, high school or community college teacher currently teaching math, science or technology.
If you have questions about the Team-RET program please consult our RET FAQs page or feel free to contact us.