Facility Online Manager (FOM) Registration
CCMR uses a facilities management system called FOM (Facilities Online Manager).
Instruments can be reserved, enabled, and disabled using your FOM account.
You can learn more by visiting our FOM FAQs page.
If you are an External User, please fill out the external user account form.
If you are a Weill Cornell User, please contact the CCMR FOM Administrator to request a Guest ID at the below address:
An internal Cornell user with a NetID can register his or her FOM account as follows:
- Visit https://fom.ccmr.cornell.edu
- Login with your NetID by selecting the appropriate option in the dropdown.
- Click on the link that says “Click here to login with NetID or Guest ID”.
- Select “Internal User” for Net ID.
- Populate the remaining fields, and hit ‘Submit’.
=> If your department and/or supervisor are not listed, please fill out the appropriate field. Once they are added, you can resume your registration.
- If you are an Internal User, you will be taken to this page. Follow the link to add a new account number.
- After following the above link, you can enter your account number and submit it. You will get a confirmation and at that point, you will need to follow up with the Facility Manager for training.
- You can also add additional accounts and set your default account.