Facility Online Manager (FOM) Registration
CCMR uses a facilities management system called FOM (Facilities Online Manager).
Instruments can be reserved, enabled, and disabled using your FOM account.
You can learn more by visiting our FOM FAQs page.
A user can register his or her FOM account as follows:
- Visit https://fom.ccmr.cornell.edu
- Login with your NetID, Guest ID, or Weill Cornell ID by selecting the appropriate option in the dropdown.
- Click on the link that says “Click here to login with NetID, Guest ID, or CWID”.
- Select “Internal User” for Guest ID or Weill Cornell ID, “External User” for Guest ID.
- Populate the remaining fields, and hit ‘Submit’.
=> If you are an Internal user, and your department and/or supervisor are not listed, please fill out the appropriate field. Once they are added, you can resume your registration.
- If you are an Internal User, you will be taken to this page. Follow the link to add a new account number.
- After following the above link, you can enter your account number and submit it. You will get a confirmation and at that point, you will need to follow up with the Facility Manager for training.
- You can also add additional accounts and set your default account.
- If you are an External User, you are done. Please await instructions from the System Administrator to confirm your registration.