Providing users with the sensitivity of a Superconducting Quantum Interference Device magnetometer and the choice of multiple measurement modes (traditional DC Scan, SQUID-VSM and AC Susceptibility), the Quantum Design MPMS 3 incorporates major advances in data acquisition, temperature control and magnetic field control with ≤10-8 emu sensitivity.
- SQUID Sensitivity
- 7 Tesla Magnet
- Maximum ramp rate: 700 Oe/sec
- Temperature Range: 1.8 – 400 K
- 300-1000 K with oven option
- 0.42-1.8 K with low temperature He3 option
- 300 to 1.8 K in <25 min.
- DC, VSM, and AC Susceptibility measurement modes
- Ultra Low Field option
- Electrical Transport and Horizontal Rotator options
- Software controls for the temperature and magnetic field readily enable the automation of complex data acquisition procedures
- Cryogen Free with EverCool®
- More information from Quantum Design
Sample Requirements and Preparation
For rates information, please see the rates page.