Physical Sciences Building, Room B05
The 200kV Arctica TEM is optimized for high-throughput, high-resolution imaging for single particle cryo-EM.
This instrument features:
- Autoloader allowing up to 12 grids to be loaded under liquid nitrogen and kept under vacuum ready for imaging
- Automatic filling of liquid nitrogen allowing unattended operation
- Stable stage for imaging at cryogenic conditions capable of high tilt for tomography
- K3 direct electron detector for high-quality TEM imaging
- Gatan Bioquantum energy filter: zero-loss imaging for increased contrast, especially in thicker specimens
- Automated data collection for single particle EM and tomography using EPU or SerialEM software
- STEM imaging (BF/HAADF/Segmented DF2 + DF4 detectors)
- 4-GPU workstation for on-the-fly data processing
More information from the manufacturer.
For rate information, see the rates page.